The Level 3 Award in Environmental Management is aimed at managers and supervisors employed in organisations who are considering or working towards an environmental management system.
The Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is the single framework for regulated qualifications, the regulatory body for this qualification is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification is accredited onto the RQF.
- Candidate must complete the 1 Mandatory unit.
- T/618/4530 Environmental Management
Candidates must demonstrate the level of knowledge and competence described in the unit. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include: (1) assignments/projects/reports. (2) worksheets. (3) portfolio of evidence. (4) record of oral and/or written questioning.
What Will You Learn?
- 1. Understand key global environmental issues and the concept of sustainability
- 2. Understand the advantages and disadvantages of implementing an accredited environmental management system
- 3. Understand the purpose of and process involved in developing an effective environmental policy
- 4. Understand how to identify and evaluate an organisation’s environmental aspects and impacts
- 5. Understand the structure, function and operation of environmental law
- 6. Understand how an environmental management system can be implemented
- 7. Understand the purpose and processes of checking environmental performance including monitoring and measuring, corrective and preventative actions and auditing
- 8. Understand the reasons for producing an environmental report
ProQual – Level 3 Award in Environmental Management
Course Material & PPT00:00