The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work is a globally recognized qualification offered by an established independent UK examination board with over 40 years experience in providing health and safety awards in the UK and across the world including the Middle East, the West Indies and Southeast Asia. This introductory qualification will help improve the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost saving for the business. The qualification is designed to meet the needs of an international audience. There is no content on UK Law. This qualification is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications including NEBOSH International General Certificate.
Benefits of the Course
- A health & Safety qualification has a lot of benefits to the organisation. by creating a safe workplace, as it helps in protecting people from injury and loss of life.
- The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work qualification gives your workforce vital health and safety know-how so they can make a difference and help reduce accidents, control costs, protect your reputation and avoid legal action.
- The typical people who would benefit from this qualification include Team leaders and supervisors, HR professional, facilities manager, those working with young people in a training environment.
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding risk assessments and control strategies.
- Applying these control strategies to a number of common workplace hazards, including fire, electrical, transport and manual handling.
- A practical risk assessment gives you the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge gained during the course.
E0: Introduction to NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work00:00
HSA1: Health and Safety at Work
E1: Why and how you manage health and safety
E2: Dealing with common workplace hazards
E3: Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
E4: Learning from incidents
Unit HSA1: Health and Safety at Work – Guidance and information for learners
Course Feedback Form